Preparatory courses are for students who aim to go on to higher education (university, graduate school or vocational college). Students can take class according to their ability, so that they can gain balanced language proficiency in “Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening”. Students also can take test preparation classes for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU), and will be provided individual academic carrier counseling.
- Types of Visa
- Student Visa
General course is for students who wants to gain language proficiency for life in Japan. Students also can take test preparation classes for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). Internship Program and individual carrier counseling will be provided for students who want to work in Japan.
- Types of Visa
- Student Visa、Dependent Visa (Family Stay Visa)
Learn the four skills, listening/ speaking/ reading/ writing with balance.
Through reading newspaper and learning and discussing current issue presenting in class,we take measures against N1/ N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) score required for admission to a college.
Please pay 20,000YEN for the entrance examination fee before applying for “APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY” to Immigration Bureau.
|Course||2 years course||1.5 year course|
|Preparatory course||General course(plan)||Preparatory course||General course(plan)|
|For the remaining period||¥760,000||¥385,000|
|Admission fee+First year||Within 1 week after COE issued|
|For the remaining period||10 months after enrollment|
※ All prices are tax included. ※ The above school expanses include health-check and field trip fee. ※In addition to above, applicants must pay personal expenses include the National Health Insurance and visa renewal fee.
※School expenses above are non-refundable.
In the case the applicant’s application is not accepted by the Immigration Bureau and do not enroll, or the cancel to enroll / enter Japan by the applicant’s own reasons, expenses excluding the examination fee to enroll and enrollment fee are refunded by prescribed procedures.
Download Interview Application Form, fill in the blanks and submit them to the School. The date and time of interview will be announced after document screening.
[April admission] around late October of the previous year
[October admission] around early May of the year
The interview is conducted face-to-face either in your home country or via Skype.
- Required documents
* The Required documents are different depending on each country and region. For more details, please contact us.
Japanese translation is necessary for all documents written in other than Japanese.
- APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY
- Application for admission (Download)
- Reasons to study Japanese
- Statement of Pledge
- Original of Graduation certificate, Original of academic transcript
- Learning history of Japanese Language, Records of Japanese language skills
- ID photographs
- A copy of the passport
- Documents to certify composition of applicant’s family
- Documents to prove backgrounds
- Certificate of National Higher Education Entrance Examination (China only)
- Copy of identification
- Document certifying the foreign national’s ability to pay all of his/her expenses during his/her stay in Japan
- Certificate of deposit balance
- Certificate of asset formation
- Certificate of tax payment
- Certificate of annual income (the last 3 years)
- Certificate of employment
- Documents to certify the relationship with an applicant
[April admission] by February of the previous year [October admission] by August of the year
Payment (Entrance fee, tuition of the first year, and other expenses) to be delivered within 1week after the issue of certificate of eligibility